Gastown & a Gorgeous West-Van Sunset
Last Friday night before the sun dropped low in the sky, my brother & I took a trip across the bridge to Gastown to where the city of Vancouver started over 140 years ago. Even though Canada's third largest city has grown up all around it, it still has the charming feeling of a historic little town.


We stopped for awhile to watch the steam clock - one of only a few in the world that are still existent and functional.

Looking from the historic part of town towards the modern part of the city - downtown Vancouver.

Monday evening on my way home from work, my brother called me and told me since it was such a lovely, clear evening, we were gonna head down to the water to watch the sunset. Despite all the work I should've been doing (and I'm still feeling the effects of it now!), I agreed to go and was delightfully rewarded with a beautiful sunset.


We stopped for awhile to watch the steam clock - one of only a few in the world that are still existent and functional.

Looking from the historic part of town towards the modern part of the city - downtown Vancouver.

Monday evening on my way home from work, my brother called me and told me since it was such a lovely, clear evening, we were gonna head down to the water to watch the sunset. Despite all the work I should've been doing (and I'm still feeling the effects of it now!), I agreed to go and was delightfully rewarded with a beautiful sunset.
The moon over the Lion's Gate bridge






Comments