Cypress Lookout
Just behind my house looms several mountains, all of which have great view points of the city. A few Sabbaths ago, my brother and I along with our upstairs neighbors made the short drive up Cypress mountain to over look the city. It was such a beautiful (but chilly!!) evening!

A close up of the Lion's Gate bridge...and a tiny bit of West Vancouver - the most affluent part of the Vancouver area (at the bottom of the picture).

A closer-up picture of the north shore and the bridge that connects us to the other side. I have to ride that bridge to work.....every day and back.




The Lion's Gate bridge, Stanley park and downtown Vancouver

A close up of the Lion's Gate bridge...and a tiny bit of West Vancouver - the most affluent part of the Vancouver area (at the bottom of the picture).
This is North Vancouver (where I live) in the forefront, with Vancouver and Burnaby on the other side of the Inlet. (I work in Burnaby).

A closer-up picture of the north shore and the bridge that connects us to the other side. I have to ride that bridge to work.....every day and back.



Having fun with Uncle Royce






Comments