Labour Day Weekend in Oregon

This was a little while ago, but still worth blogging about.....

I took a quick trip to Portland the long weekend in September before school started. It was definitely a whirlwind trip, but a lot of fun and greatly needed!!

I went to visit my long-time, childhood friend, Tasha. It had been a long time since we had really been able to spend quality time together, so it was nice to be together again!

Tasha & Annabell

the bulldog....I forgot his name....but he was so cute!

Watching the sunset from Council Crest

We went to the awesomest (and biggest) rock gym in the northwest! It was marvelous!!

I got to see my cousin's little boy again! He's growing so quickly!

Comments

Hey Mai! It looks like you're having great times! Glad you are so happy!
La Tea Dah said…
How nice that you got to see Tasha again. It looks like you had fun!

:D LaTeaDah

Popular Posts