Thought of the Day
While marking assignments from my 10th grade Bible class, the following statement caused me to pause and think. It was written by a non-Christian, ESL student. This is his first experience with God and the Bible, but he's putting forth a good effort in the class. I think I will learn a lot from his fresh perspective.
"I think life journey suppose to be hard and long. If we have problem, God will help us, then we will feel the existence of God, and believe in God.
"I think life journey suppose to be hard and long. If we have problem, God will help us, then we will feel the existence of God, and believe in God.
So far my life has been very easy, so I do not feel the existence of God."
Just as I've been struggling with the difficulties of life and thinking it should be easier, God has sent me a special message through a 16 year old kid. It's such a beautiful reminder that during life's trials we can experience Him and grow in Him in ways that we could never even imagine if life was always easy.
I hope and pray that this student will not only feel the existence of God during the hard times in life, but also learn that He's right there with us during the good times, too!


Comments