Field Trip On Ice

In Canada, skating is a part of the educational process. Students don't ask, "Can we go skating?" Instead, they ask, "When are we going skating again?" They know it's practically a right that they are entitled to. Last week, we had one of those automatically built-in skating field trips. It's always fun to get out of the classroom and be interact with the students in a different setting.




This time, no fingers got skated over, thankfully; only a severely bruised chin after it met with the ice. I'm always glad where there's no major injuries to deal with!

Comments

just jess said…
Looks like fun Mai =D
Brittany Wren said…
I was talking to one of my friends today about you. You are an inspiration to me, and when I think about life after grad, and then you, I don't feel as scared. Thanks for sharing your stories!
Sean said…
I don't think I'd do well in Canada. My coordination level is not compatible with skating.

I think I'd make great use of those "walker" looking things though!
Crystal said…
Looks like fun!

Popular Posts