Spring Break - The First Weekend
The first weekend of my Spring Break, I headed back down to the States. My best friend, Sarah-Jane, was flying up from Cali and we were meeting up with a mutual friend in Vancouver, WA.
Getting ready for church (Erin, Me, and Sarah-Jane)
Sabbath afternoon was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! We headed out to a park to meet up with some people from Erin's young adult group to enjoy the afternoon.
We also went for a walk on a nearby trail...
Sunday morning, we headed down to the waterfront in downtown Portland. We leisurely strolled along the river...... browsed the weekend market..... and enjoyed our last few hours together.
What a beautiful day!
A creative musician.... using buckets instead of drums - it was pretty fantastic!
If you've never eaten an elephant ear.... you really should try it some time! :)
After dropping Sarah-Jane off at the airport, I headed over to Oregon City to meet up with Judith and her friends and family for her birthday dinner. It was cool to meet all of her family!
Judith & her boyfriend, Evan
I'm glad I could help you celebrate your birthday, Jude! :)


Comments