Distraction #37

As the school year winds down to a close (only a few days left!) and summer school assignments weigh heavy on my shoulders I have found myself extremely busy and in great need of using time wisely and being efficient. However, I also find myself more easily distracted than ever! The other day, after taking the trash out, I was again distracted. This time is was by the slothful slugs that were lazily making their way across my lawn. It reminded me of the slugs that would come out after a heavy rain in Saipan.

Saipan slugs

The slugs here were smaller and had quite beautiful shells. I couldn't help taking photos of them! They're pretty cute!!

One distraction led to the next, and I found myself taking pictures of the tiny little wild flowers that are growing all over our yard..... such wonderful little blessings God has granted us with!

Comments

The Beachcomber said…
Beautiful flowers and mollusks! Those are some crazy snails you had in the hibiscus! The malacologist in me wants a sample of those shell!

Popular Posts