Time to Blog

There are so many things I'd love to blog about right now (and so many blogs I need to catch up on!). If I had the time, some of the recent things that I've been mulling over in my head, on my many hours on the open road, are true meaning & purpose in life, my recent convictions on speeding, the horribly harmful effects of plastic, euthanasia, and transparency. But, it's summer school for me. I just started my Master's degree in Administration & Leadership today. It's 11:30 p.m. and I've still got about 60 pages to read and 2 assignments to do, so I don't really have time to blog.....

But I know all the assignments will get done. I have great confidence in my abilities! And there will be some fun pictures in the near future because I've got a fun weekend ahead - Sabbath in the mountains and a good friend's wedding on Sunday! Every situation is bearable when there is something to look forward to!!

Comments

Sean said…
True that. We're going to see Mat Kearney tomorrow night and definitely looking forward to that.

Popular Posts