Blissful Happiness
Last weekend, I went to the final wedding of the summer. It was on a little island just off the coast of Seattle - all around, a very beautiful wedding. But this post isn't actually about the wedding itself. No, this post is about the people and events surrounding the wedding weekend.
Jonathan (the groom) is one of 14 of us kids from 5 families that grew up together in the same church. Even though only about half of the 14 were at the wedding, it was so great to be back with childhood friends and lots of other friends from school. It was almost like stepping back into time, forgetting about adult responsibilities and the realities of life. The weekend was filled with lots of joking around, laughter, pranks, and fire crackers!
As I took in the weekend, surrounded by some of the people who have known and loved me the longest, there was a settling feeling of peace and happiness. I couldn't help thinking that that's what Heaven will be like. Last weekend was just a little taste of Heaven; I can't wait until it's permanent!
Friends!
Enjoying the dress-up photo booth at the wedding
The groom couldn't stop smiling once his eyes were on his bride!
Married!!
The location was beautiful, so we took advantage of it!


Comments