All I Want For Christmas......

.....is a really good tan!

On Christmas eve, I happened upon a song that I believe was written for me! It's by one of my favourite country singers, Kenny Chesney, so I'm not sure how I hadn't ever heard it before! It's called All I Want For Christmas Is a Really Good Tan.

The chorus is as follows:

"All I want for Christmas is a real good tan,
take me to the Islands put my feet in the sand,
rockin' to and fro with the rhythm of the ocean.
singin Silent Night with the palm trees blowin'."

The rest of the song is equally applicable to me! If you want to hear it, you can click on the video, but there's no video, just the song.

Enjoy! :)

Comments

Sean said…
Great song! My sentiments exactly. It's funny Babs and I were watching TV a few weeks ago and they had this infomercial for a collection of country music from like the 70s and 80s and we actually knew all these songs! We realized that maybe we actually do kind of like country music. Imagine that!

Popular Posts