Island of Healing

I'm writing this from the Narita International Airport in Japan. As I am making the long trek back to Saipan, I can't help but reflect upon the four previous trips made to my island home. In doing so, I have realized that this isn't the first time making the journey with a wounded heart. Upon realizing this, I couldn't hold back the tears. So much healing has taken place on this island in the past, and now, as my heart is again in need of healing, I find myself headed back. God knew I would need this retreat long before I knew it and is leading me back. It takes longer than a Christmas vacation for a heart to be healed, but I believe this is the time and place it will start!

Comments

jc said…
I'm so glad that you get to be in Saipan this Christmas. I pray that you'll find the healing you need.
Sean said…
Here's hoping that surrounded by the dearest of friends and family, bathed in the warm of the sun, sand, and sea and enevloped by the Father's love, you are experiencing the healing you need.

Popular Posts