The Mandi

It took me a week on island to finally "run into" my kuya John..... and by "run into" I mean "harassed until he came to see me". :)

Tiff & I took a quick trip to the north end of the island. We didn't spend a lot of time there, but I needed to just be there for a while. The deep blue, the warm breeze, the unforgettable views..... I needed it.

Bonzai

I prayed for this :) See it?

Suicide

I also needed a day at the Mandi...... despite the overcast sky and incessant rain, it was an afternoon filled with relaxing pools, good conversation, and lots of girl time - we were joined by Virle, Joeie, Silvia, Tina, Edna & Wanda - it was great. We sat in the rain - pouring at times - paying no mind. It felt good to be soothed by the water and washed by rain.
Therapuetic.

Comments

Sean said…
That last photo is fantastic. I've done the Mandi in the rain before. . .the day after we came back from Managaha outdoor school in '07, I think? Every bit as nice.
jc said…
Your pictures are making jealous on many levels. I would love to try diving and the water looks lovely and the island looks great too. Ahh.... Btw, I probably told you this, but I've been to suicide cliff.

Popular Posts