A Well-Spent Afternoon

I got to spend Thursday afternoon with my best friend and my sister-in-law! It was wonderful!

Sarah-Jane (best friend)

Tiffany (sis-in-law)

We started off the afternoon by eating at Shenanigan's. It's a new restaurant on-island, but it has the same chef from one of my other favourite restaurants, Coffee Care, so I knew the food would be good.

The world's best bruschetta!

We spent a good portion of the afternoon picking out fabric and taking it to a little chinese dress shop to get custom made dresses. I'm excited about that! :) Then we indulged in a massage.... it wasn't the best massage I've ever had - I could've done with out the excessive oil, the hair pulling, and a few other unmentionable things - but it was still pretty relaxing.

Then, it was a quick stop at Expressions - Allison, the store owner, remembered me! That totally made my night! From there we headed down to Street Market to meet up with the guys.

Only in Saipan.....

I love the crowds of people who come out to Street Market. I love being a part of the crowd and taking in the excitement! But everyone else wanted to just get food and leave, so we didn't stay long :(

This made me happy :)

Afterwards, we went over to Bill and Sarah-Jane's to watch The Grinch. The more time I spend with Sarah-Jane & her husband, the more I find that I have in common with Bill, such as our shared love for Jamaican Ginger brew! I don't often drink soda, but if I'm going to, this is it!

Comments

Popular Posts