Saipan Videos

Since the internet in Saipan was a little slow, I promised I'd up-load some videos once I got home. It's taken me a while to get to it, but here they finally are.....

This video is on the boat on our way to go dive Tinian. Watching the dolphins was pretty amazing, but a bit difficult to catch on video..... I hope you don't get sea-sick!!


For those of you who aren't divers (I feel sorry for you!), here's what life is like under the surface..... (Dive site: Flemming, Tinian)


See all those bubbles coming up from the coral? Those are from the divers that are in the cave below! (Dive site: Tinian Grotto, Tinian)


Ron & I did the tank swim together one morning. This is the tank from the fish's perspective...


Ron just barely caught some footage of a flounder swimming. It's pretty cool to watch!


My first experience with poki.....


The day after New Year's, John joined us for Sunday morning brunch and brought some of Saipan's own natural "explosives" to help celebrate the new year. It's so fast, you can barely see it, but it's pretty cool, and I love the commentary to go along with it!


Here's another video of it - it's so powerful that it blows the flower away!

Hope you enjoy! :)

Comments

Sean said…
I enjoyed!
~marci~ said…
Don't have time to watch all the clips in one sitting, but just had to share that dolphins became my favorite sea creature while on Saipan, because of the very thing...they were so playful whenever we'd go out in the boat. Unfortunately, I was not a diver, but got to go buddy diving while on Guam.

Popular Posts