Highlights from Spring Break
Although spring break never seems long enough, I was happy to see my kiddos when I arrived at school this morning!
Here are some quick snapshots from my break......
A beautiful Sabbath afternoon...
We had a ridiculous amount of fun on a little kiddy playground!
Sunday, we drove up to Squamish to hike the Stawamus Chief. It was a gorgeously sunny day for a hike, although I wasn't quite expecting so much snow!
The face of the first peak of the Chief
I've got faith to move mountains!
We were wishing we brought climbing shoes!
It's hard to believe that there's so much snow up there still when these guys are coming up in my flower bed!
Monday, I drove down to the Seattle area for the day to meet up with my former missionary buddy, Andrew. Despite the threatening clouds, we decided to take the boat out on the Sound.

The clouds added extra beauty...
But then the sun made an appearance, too!
We went all the way out to McNeil Island, Andrew's old stomping grounds.... pretty cool to see after hearing so many stories!
Tuesday, my roommate, Lizzie, took me down to a couple of the beaches by UBC. I'd never been there, but it's really pretty!!
Absolutely gorgeous! Such a shame that the water never warms up.....
......and another couple hundred stairs back up the other side!
Wednesday, my roommate, Chans, and I drove to Kelowna for the weekend. Her mom was meeting up with her there and I had a wedding to go to. It was my second cousin getting married, and my brother officiated the wedding, which was kinda cool!

Cousin photo!


Comments