The Enchanted Forest

Last weekend, I was actually in town! It was the first weekend in a while that I didn't have plans to be off somewhere else. So, I had the privilege of spending the day with my roommates AND hiking in the forest on the North Shore. What an extra Sabbath blessing it was!


Setting off on our 14-km round trip hike, we found some old artifacts which most likely belonged to loggers back in the day.


Super cool bridge!


The fog totally made it appear enchanted & mystical...


We found a new home - hopefully this one will have better landlords!


We made it to the suspension bridge over Norvan Creek....and beyond, despite the restrictions! :)


My trusty companions - Lizzy & Chans (roommates), and Franz. He was brave for putting up with the 3 of us all afternoon!


Norvan Falls


I LOVED the fact that there were tree stumps as stepping stones through the swampy parts - definitely enchanted!

All that peace and quite, fresh air, and quality company on a Sabbath afternoon was good for the soul!

Comments

Popular Posts