Friends
Last Friday night, I was on the verge of falling asleep in an unfamiliar bed just southeast of Portland, when I realized how blessed I am. I had just driven 6 hours to get there and was exhausted, but it meant that I got to spend the evening hanging out with a couple kids that I love!! I fell asleep with the a deep feeling of satisfaction, knowing that I had made the right decision when I decided to make the trip, even though I almost didn't because it was so much driving in one weekend. But good friends are so important! And I basked in the warmth of their fellowship all weekend long.
The added bonus was getting to see one of my former drama students, "Little Sister" (Sean's internet nick name for her), perform in the lead role of Little Women. She did a fabulous job!! (She's in the dark green dress.)


Comments