Soul Salve

So much to blog, so little time! Last weekend I took my annual trek down to Loma Linda. It was a little different this year because I wouldn't be staying with Sarah Jane as usual, or seeing her at all, but I was looking forward to it just the same. I got to see my former house-mates from Saipan: Britni, Jessica & Riki, and a bunch of college friends, including Jillian & Jonathon.

The weekend was filled with sunshine, good food, relaxation (which I seriously needed), and lots of quality time hanging out with old friends...... that combination was soothing to the soul!

Jonathon chilling in the hammock on Sabbath afternoon

Our turn!

We can fit one more! In Jessica's words: "Three-hundred pounds of awesome!"

Curled up enjoying each other & the sunshine!

My Saipan sisters!


So happy to be together! :)

A bunch of the guys, and Britni, jumped into the pool, but the water was too COLD for me!!


Sunday afternoon adventures - hanging out in downtown Redlands!

Fun times!




Heading out for dinner

Jillian!

Bye! :(

Comments

Sean said…
Beautiful people! I think it's so wonderful how these friendships have continued through the years.

Popular Posts