A Wee Bit Stressful?

Yesterday morning, after I had gotten out of bed and was about to embark on my day, I pulled back the covers and found Mochie - my teddy bear and faithful companion of 25 years - huddled in the fetal position. Apparently, sleeping with me is even more stressful that actually being me!

The past month and a half have been extra stressful with finishing up the school year, dealing with crazy landlords, and preparing for summer school classes which has meant writing papers, reviewing legal cases, doing research for my upcoming research proposal, and trying to keep up with all the assigned reading! All of this has left little room for the joys of life, such as exercising, blogging, and hanging out with my awesome roommates.

Today was the last day of school, but it seemed anti-climactic in the face of all the deadlines that are looming in the very near future. I leave in about 36 hours and will arrive in Alberta sometime on Monday evening, hopefully prepared for another gruelling round of summer classes.

I'm really back-blogged right now - both in writing and reading. But I hope to catch up soon, check back in a bit for some hiking adventures, fun pictures with my roommates, the dedication of my beloved god-daughter, and a some reflective thoughts as well.

Comments

Popular Posts