Hiatus

I'm taking a much-needed break from North America, where life is too fast paced and busy. So, I'm going to Africa to hang out with orphan kids, play games with them, teach them songs, and give them every ounce of love and attention that I have in me to give. I've always had a special place in my heart for orphans knowing that they are longing for someone to love and be loved by. Spending only 2 weeks with them, I will barely even begin to fill their bottomless need for love and attention, but I hope it will be a little extra love and attention that they didn't have before. And for me, I'm hoping it will be the refreshing break from the West and the refocusing of priorities that I need.

This has been my theme song for the past few weeks as I've been gearing up for my time in Kenya:

Lyrics & translation can be found here: http://www.museke.com/node/1125

Comments

Ronald said…
Safe travels! We will be praying for you!

Popular Posts