My Babies
I was hoping to get all my blog posts about Kenya up within a week after I got back, but with school starting up and hundreds of photos to sort through, it's almost 3 weeks since my return and I've barely begun posting! This post is mostly a picture post about the babies/toddlers in the nursery that I spent quite a bit of time with. I easily could have brought any..... (actually, all) of these kids home with me!! I hope seeing their beautiful little faces brightens your soul as much as it does mine!! Enjoy :)
Collins
Marion
Lukey (this little guy is 5!! so small!)
Kevin
Moses (the only Maasai child at EAMO)
Davey - the one who is sad every night at bedtime
Riley (the babies get mashed bananas)
Gracie - her young eyes are almost always heavy with a deep level of sorrow :(
Gracie, again with the sad eyes
More worship time
Play time
Precious Melvin on the swing
Sweet baby sandwich!
Bedtime!
The green room (2nd youngest boys)
The pink room (oldest girls)
The blue room (oldest boys) with the purple room beyond (2nd oldest boys), and the green room at the back.
I love you, too! :D


Comments