Portland, Friends, and a Roommate Roadtrip

If you know me, you know I love weddings! So when Judith got engaged and asked me to be in her wedding, I felt truly honoured! Dress shopping isn't nearly as fun over skype and the internet, so I hopped in my car and headed to Portland for the weekend. It was great to see Judith and Evan, and we found a fabulous bridesmaid dress - can't wait to wear it!


On Sabbath, we went for a walk through a a luscious forest/park. We happened upon this enchanted-looking building, which only ended up being an outhouse from the old logging camp, but it still made for fun photos! That's Lizzy up there; she came along to meet up with her friend, Paul.

Roommates!

The happy (and adorable) couple!


Classic! I love them together!


Paul & Lizzy

My precious little friends

Relaxing....

Comments

Secret Gardener said…
We loved having you for the weekend and can't wait tom see you in BC come January! XOXO
just jess said…
OMG, JUDITH & EVAN, yay yay yay!

Popular Posts