Christmas List....

Initially, I thought that I wanted with Christmas was SLEEP! But then I started thinking of a few other things that I hope to accomplish this Christmas:

- READ!! I want to get lost in some good books and soak up the words until even my bones are saturated and can absorb no more! It's been so long since I've had an extended period of time in which I can curl up and do some good reading. I brought a couple books along, but at the top of my list is, "A Simple Machine, Like the Lever" by my friend Evan P. Schneider (Judith's fiance).


- Learn to crochet. I like the idea of creating something with my own hands. I want to learn to make something beautiful, perhaps a blanket.

- Catch up on blogging and reading blogs. I'm SO behind!

- Finish writing my mission statement. I've got a good start on it, so I need to put in just a little more time to finish it off.

- Write a proposal for a possible job/position for next year. I can't say too much about that right now, but hopefully a well-written proposal will open some doors!

- And of course, spend some quality time with my new little nephew!! I'll be meeting him soon!! :)


Comments

glad you got some time to relax! im looking forward to seeing pics of your time with family! oh...and i have a great position for you for next year *winkwink* xx

Popular Posts