Tyin' the Knot in Texas

About a month ago, I had the privilege of flying to Texas for my good friend, Britni's, wedding! It was a whirlwind weekend, but SO much fun! Here are some pictures that were highlight of the weekend.....

I fell in love with Britni's family dog - Hoover!

Bridesmaid brunch on Friday morning - this is classic Britni!


A bit of relaxing before things got busy!


Painting party on Friday night - each member of the bridal party painted a part of a picture for Darin & Britni - cool idea!

Finished product!


Getting ready for the big moment :)


Getting dressed!

Showing off!


Saying 'I Do'!!


The guys


The girls


The newly weds


Time for the reception.....

Rosanna!


Christine, one of the other bridesmaids, did a traditional dance for the couple!


:)

Heading off into the night - happily married!

I love you guys - you're perfect for each other! I wish you all the love and happiness this life can offer!

Comments

just jess said…
Oh whoa, just this summer a bunch of us all painted a part of a picture for my friend's wedding, too! it's such a cool idea and cool to see it all come together. Yay for Britni and Darin.
Sean said…
Yay Britni! Wish we could have been there.

Popular Posts