More
During my devotions this morning, the chorus of this song kept rolling through my head so I looked it up to listen to it and used it as the basis for my time with God.
My response to God's love for me was to the tune of another song:
"I love you more than the sun
and the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine, and you shine for me too
I love you, yesterday and today
Through the joy and the pain
I'll say it again and again
I love you more."
("More" by Matthew West)
and the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine, and you shine for me too
I love you, yesterday and today
Through the joy and the pain
I'll say it again and again
I love you more."
("More" by Matthew West)
Understanding the depth of His love for me is a constant learning process, kinda like diving in the ocean - the deeper I go, the more there is to discover. I love how this song describes the immensity of His love!
My response to God's love for me was to the tune of another song:
"You are everything that I live for,
Everything that I can't believe is happening
You're standing right in front of me,
With arms wide open, all I know
Is everyday is filled with hope
'Cause you are everything that I breathe for,
And I can't help but breathe you in, and breathe again,
Feeling all this life within, every single beat of my heart."
("You Are Everything" by Matthew West)
Everything that I can't believe is happening
You're standing right in front of me,
With arms wide open, all I know
Is everyday is filled with hope
'Cause you are everything that I breathe for,
And I can't help but breathe you in, and breathe again,
Feeling all this life within, every single beat of my heart."
("You Are Everything" by Matthew West)


Comments