Full and Overflowing
Wow, it's been so long since I've blogged that they've changed everything and I can hardly find my way around!! Life has been busy - crazy busy - but oh so full and overflowing with blessings. It seems too good at times, and I can't help but wonder, "Is this the 7 years of plenty that will soon be followed by 7 years of hardship?" Only time will tell.
Despite the blessings, some aspects of life (i.e. work) have been quite stressful. In a visioning meeting just last week I found myself saying, "I'm only doing half as well as I could because I'm doing twice as much as I should." Later, I was pondering how profoundly true that is. I'm trying to find away to be more balanced while continuing to be useful and productive.......
Despite the blessings, some aspects of life (i.e. work) have been quite stressful. In a visioning meeting just last week I found myself saying, "I'm only doing half as well as I could because I'm doing twice as much as I should." Later, I was pondering how profoundly true that is. I'm trying to find away to be more balanced while continuing to be useful and productive.......
Comments