Family Reunion
I was just out with a friend last weekend who is a friend "collector" - she knows everyone and has more friends than one can count. I don't know how she keeps up with so many people. I realized that I, personally, am the opposite of her - I don't have near as many friends, but the ones I have, I hold near.
Last weekend was such a sweet reminder of several close friendships that run so deep that they are actually more like family than simply friends.
Last weekend was such a sweet reminder of several close friendships that run so deep that they are actually more like family than simply friends.
Together again after 4 years!
The first of many "powwows" throughout the weekend
Jessica & I had sometime to explore downtown Portland on Thursday morning before heading out to Snowden where the wedding-weekend festivities would be. Here's what we saw & did:
Doors of wisdom
Cool water fountains
Food carts! We chose Thai, of course!
Voodoo Donuts! The line was too long for us to wait....
...but we took a picture with the giant donut!
The cutest little man of the weekend - the best man's son
The Snowden Castle! (A quick photo tour...)
Panoramic view of the back yard
The man-cave
The secret play room
The "sun room" where Jessica & I stayed
Beautiful lighting
Our view of Mt. Hood during dinner at the golf course on Thursday night
Friday morning run......
Judith & her best friend/maid of honour preparing the rehearsal brunch!!
Everything set for brunch by the outdoor fireplace
Yum!! I forgot to take a picture before I devoured most of it!
Ready?
Friday night tacos!!
A little pre-wedding yoga
Getting ready! Bridesmaid Suzy & Maid of Honour Andrea
Mom & daughter
Everything ready for the ceremony
Guest book table
Bridesmaids
Bridal party
Judith's sweet cousin was the "Flower Fairy"
Holding back tears before being given away
Judith's dad performed the ceremony
First kiss as man & wife!
We're done & they're married!!
Mr. Evan P. Schneider & Mrs. Judith Marie Edwards!!
Speeches during cocktail hour and h'orderves
Killing time while waiting for the reception...
I love these ladies!!!
Lots of laughter was shared!! :D
Reception time!
Reception music Judith-style!
First dance
Enjoying each other's company down by the pond
So sad to say good bye :'(
*(About half the photos are credited to Jessica; since I was in the wedding, I wasn't able to take any photos of the ceremony, so she shared!)






































Comments
Love you and hope things are well. Talk soon!
http://valenofficial.com/post/31643281488/you-know-what-i-love-those-spinning-spice-racks-and
ps. you know that's you I was talking about at the beginning of this post, right?