Beach Day!!!
A trip to California wouldn't be complete without going to the beach!! So, picnic lunch in hand, we loaded up Miguel's little car and headed to Huntington Beach for the afternoon!
Yay! I love the beach!!
Beach Buddies!!
The water felt AMAZING!!!
Phil's expression cracks me up!
At the beach, one must build a sand....... man? Laying face down, naked, on the ground?
Phil, the artist, hard at work:
Finished product:
Such beauty is found at the beach.....
Fun silhouettes!!
We love the beach, the ocean, and the sunshine!!
My day ended around 2am with a milkshake from In-N-Out's. I figured I should probably get a bit of sleep before being at the airport at 6am. It was such a fabulous Cali trip that I didn't want it to end. However, sadly, all good things must come to an end..... See you next year, SoCal! :)
Photo bomber!!
Phil, once again, hard at work..... doing what he does best!
Board shorts models?
I tried to teach the guys how to do cartwheels...... with very little success!
YMCA...... fail.
Saipan sisters!!!
Someone got ahold of my camera...... In his words, "Mexicans bring the happiness!"
Trying to get a group shot.....
.....but it was too bright!!
The pier way off in the distance.....
How did we end this fabulous beach day? We drove back to Loma Linda and waited for the darkness to fall. Then, out of the shadows we emerged, donned glow-in-the-dark bracelets, and took to the field for an adequately aggressive game of ultimate frisbee! SO MUCH FUN!!!! You haven't fully lived until you've played a good game of glow-in-the-dark ultimate frisbee. Put it on your bucket list.

























Comments
We didn't boogie board or surf, but Jess got sucked out far enough that if she had a surf board, she totally could've rode some waves!!