Matchless Monday!
I just got back from my annual SoCal trip - I had such a great time and did SO much while I was there that if felt like it was actually 2 weeks long!!
I got there on Sunday and spent part of the afternoon with Britni getting a few things for our upcoming back-packing trip (pictures & blog post to come...) Later, I hung out with Jessica for a bit in the evening. After consuming delicious ice cream from À La Minute and laughing our way through Madagascar 3, we made plans to meet up again in the morning to do some rock climbing at the local gym. It turned out to be the best way to start off a fun-filled, matchless day!
That afternoon, my friend Miguel picked me up and we headed off to San Diego to see what sorts of adventures could be found there! We first explored Balboa Park which has a bunch of museums, gardens, and beautiful architecture.
Sea Lions!!!! (They smell like really, really wet dogs!)
I got there on Sunday and spent part of the afternoon with Britni getting a few things for our upcoming back-packing trip (pictures & blog post to come...) Later, I hung out with Jessica for a bit in the evening. After consuming delicious ice cream from À La Minute and laughing our way through Madagascar 3, we made plans to meet up again in the morning to do some rock climbing at the local gym. It turned out to be the best way to start off a fun-filled, matchless day!
Cheesin' after my final climb of the morning!
That afternoon, my friend Miguel picked me up and we headed off to San Diego to see what sorts of adventures could be found there! We first explored Balboa Park which has a bunch of museums, gardens, and beautiful architecture.
I love turtles!!!
Cactus Garden!
Rose Garden :)
After watching an IMAX film about Black Holes, we played around in the science exhibits for awhile! We had fun in the giant kaleidoscope!
The fountain felt so good in the amazing summer heat!
Super cool tree!!! I wanted to climb it, but we were hungry!
On our way out of Balboa Park to go grab some grub!!
La Jolla Cove - We headed out there to eat & watch the sun set
Sea Lions!!!! (They smell like really, really wet dogs!)
Our view from where we ate our supper
The Golden Burrito..... about to be consumed!!
Beautiful ocean sunset - I never tire of this view!
A majestic ending to a matchless Monday!




















Comments