Two Weeks In.....

This is pretty much how I feel right now.  Probably look like that, too!

Two weeks of school completed, only 38 more to go!

It's been a bit of a rough start to the school year.  With several new staffing changes - leaving me as the only fully time teacher in the middle school from the previous year - it's taken a bit of adjusting.  I've also added a new class this year (and dropped 3 smaller ones, much to my delight!) - Apprentice & Workplace Math for grade 11.  It's a new challenge that for the most part I'm enjoying - I love the content, but I'm still getting used to teaching at the high school level!

I always forget how exhausting teaching can be.  Perhaps I have more going on in my life than other years, not sure, but somehow, I've been coming home each day utterly drained.  Overall, I think this year is going to be really great year, I just have to find a little more energy!

Either way, it's the weekend, and for that I am very thankful!!

Comments

Popular Posts