Back in the Saddle
I went for a run this morning.
The first run of the year. The first run in over 6 months.
It was a short run, it would be considered slow and insignificant to most, but it was a huge accomplishment for me. After being down and out of the game so long, it's not only a physical challenge, but also a mental challenge to get back at it.
This run needed to be solo - no running buddy or music - and it was good for my soul, therapeutic. I have some high hopes for running this year and next, so I really hope that I can get back in the saddle and stay there.
The first run of the year. The first run in over 6 months.
It was a short run, it would be considered slow and insignificant to most, but it was a huge accomplishment for me. After being down and out of the game so long, it's not only a physical challenge, but also a mental challenge to get back at it.
This run needed to be solo - no running buddy or music - and it was good for my soul, therapeutic. I have some high hopes for running this year and next, so I really hope that I can get back in the saddle and stay there.


Comments