"A Pep Talk in Every Drop"
Just over a week until Spring Break, and here I sit, stressed to the max, sucking on Halls Vitamin C drops, hoping my immune system won't crack under the pressure. With report cards & a final paper due next week, errands to run, packing to do, and a trip to prepare for, I feel like there's no way I can possibly get it all done.
Thankfully, each wrapper that I peel off the vitamin C drops offers an ounce of encouragement printed on it:
Nothing you can't handle.
Go for it.
Don't give up on you.
Tough is your middle name.
Keep your chin up.
Let's hear your battle cry!
You can do it and you know it.
Be resilient.
You've survived tougher.
Power through!
Push on!
Get through it.
Move forward!
Be unstoppable.
It's just what I need to get through the next 9 days, until I can get on that plane, close my eyes, and sleep........
Thankfully, each wrapper that I peel off the vitamin C drops offers an ounce of encouragement printed on it:
Nothing you can't handle.
Go for it.
Don't give up on you.
Tough is your middle name.
Keep your chin up.
Let's hear your battle cry!
You can do it and you know it.
Be resilient.
You've survived tougher.
Power through!
Push on!
Get through it.
Move forward!
Be unstoppable.
It's just what I need to get through the next 9 days, until I can get on that plane, close my eyes, and sleep........


Comments
I wish you guys could be in Saipan at the same time!! Will definitely live the good life for you guys and post lots of pics to prove it!