Can't Wait!

Today’s topic: Something you’re excited about!

Exactly 1 month from today, my brother, Royce, and his wife, Michelle, will be arriving in Timor-Leste to visit us for 10 days! Even though it is before our time-off for Christmas holidays, it will mark the beginning of the Christmas season for us! We look forward to taking them to our favourite places on the weekends and spending evenings eating good food, playing games, and catching up! I’m thankful for Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, and all the other technology that helps us keep in touch (when the internet cooperates!) while we’re so far away, but it will be so wonderful to actually have them here to meet everyone (and our cat!), see the sights, and gain a better understanding of what life is like for us over here!

This was the only picture I could find of the 4 of us (after cropping it!), so we'll have to rectify the situation when they come to visit!!


[Note: Anyone else who is keen to travel this far is always welcome!]

I’m also very excited about our trip to New Zealand to visit Matt’s brother, Jeff & his family for Christmas! Other than meeting them during our wedding weekend - and you know how busy wedding weekends are - this will be the first time really spending time and hanging out with them. It will be really great to get to know them better! The girls have grown so much since I first met them!!


Comments

Popular Posts