Jack of All Trades
Today's topic: Something you wish you were great at.
There are many things I wish I was great at. I'm a bit of a "Jack-of-all-Trades.... Master-of None." I can do a little bit of many things: play piano & guitar, crochet & sew, sports, scrapbooking & card making, just to name a few....., but I can do none of these things really well.
I wish I was more artistic, in general. If I had to pick just one thing to become really good at, I would pick painting. I wish I could pick up a paint brush and dabble all afternoon until a masterpiece emerges. But typically anything I paint looks like it was done by a first or second grader! I wish I could paint like this:
It turns out that my mom has a knack for painting, so maybe there's hope for me yet! She took some classes a few years ago and here are a few of her creations:
There are many things I wish I was great at. I'm a bit of a "Jack-of-all-Trades.... Master-of None." I can do a little bit of many things: play piano & guitar, crochet & sew, sports, scrapbooking & card making, just to name a few....., but I can do none of these things really well.
I wish I was more artistic, in general. If I had to pick just one thing to become really good at, I would pick painting. I wish I could pick up a paint brush and dabble all afternoon until a masterpiece emerges. But typically anything I paint looks like it was done by a first or second grader! I wish I could paint like this:
It turns out that my mom has a knack for painting, so maybe there's hope for me yet! She took some classes a few years ago and here are a few of her creations:



Comments