Life Lessons
Today’s topic: Three lessons I want my children to learn from me.
Although I don’t have any children yet, here are the lessons that I hope they learn from me one day:
1) Work hard. Don’t expect anything to be served to you on a silver platter. If you want something, work for it, earn it, and then value it. If something is handed to you, then show that you deserve it.
2) Words matter. Think before you speak. If you give your word, then keep it. Speak kindness. Listen more than you speak. Words are powerful, so let yours be healing, uplifting, encouraging, inspiring. Stay connected to God so he can speak through you.
3) Love people. Don’t be judgemental. Give people the benefit of the doubt. You don’t know what others are going through, so show them love and grace, kindness and forgiveness. Point people to God and let Him be their judge.
Although I don’t have any children yet, here are the lessons that I hope they learn from me one day:
1) Work hard. Don’t expect anything to be served to you on a silver platter. If you want something, work for it, earn it, and then value it. If something is handed to you, then show that you deserve it.
2) Words matter. Think before you speak. If you give your word, then keep it. Speak kindness. Listen more than you speak. Words are powerful, so let yours be healing, uplifting, encouraging, inspiring. Stay connected to God so he can speak through you.
3) Love people. Don’t be judgemental. Give people the benefit of the doubt. You don’t know what others are going through, so show them love and grace, kindness and forgiveness. Point people to God and let Him be their judge.

Comments