Me.


Today’s topic: 30 facts about me
  1. My middle name is Laurice.
  2. I’m 5’4 & 3/4.
  3. I have twin brothers.
  4. I have 21 first cousins on my dad’s side of the family.
  5. I have no first cousins on my mom’s side of the family.
  6. I have lots of second cousins on my mom’s side that are like first cousins!
  7. Caramel Pu’erh is my all-time favourite tea.
  8. I prefer savoury breakfast food over sweet breakfast food.
  9. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
  10. My favourite colour is blue, kinda a teal-blue, like tropical ocean waters.
  11. I’m an introvert.
  12. It’s important to me that the peanut butter and jam (or whatever is on my toast) is spread ALL THE WAY to the edge.
  13. My favourite holiday is Christmas, unless “summer holidays” count since I’m a teacher!
  14. I love tomatoes. I can eat a whole plate full of fresh tomato wedges!
  15. I’m not a big shopper, except occasionally, I just feel like buying things.
  16. I was on the cover and featured inside of a magazine once.
  17. I cry during movies or books, often. It still baffles Matt: “You’re crying?”
  18. My fridge is horribly disorganized. It drives me crazy.
  19. I don’t really like wearing clothes….. but I do when I have to.
  20. I did gymnastics in elementary school.
  21. My first car was a silver 1984 manual Honda Prelude.
  22. I sing to my cat to calm him down in the car on the way to the vet. He doesn’t hate the vet; he hates the car.
  23. I’m a super sleeper. Matt says it’s my super power!
  24. I fell asleep once, standing up, during a concert….. and it wasn’t a classical music concert.
  25. I did speed-dating once. Hated it (see #11).
  26. I’m kinda particular about certain things, like which parts of my towel get used for which body parts. It matters.
  27. I don’t really watch hockey, but I consider myself a Canucks fan.
  28. I’ve had 22 roommates, including my current (and favourite) one.
  29. I ran a marathon in 4 hours 10 minutes 10 seconds on Oct.10, 2010 (but my goal was to finish in under 4 hours).
  30. I love pineapple coconut popsicles; Matt makes the best ones!


I thought this was going to be a boring topic to write about, but I actually enjoyed thinking about the interesting facts that make me me!

Comments

Popular Posts