Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Today's topic: 5 places you want to visit

Matt and I love to travel together. We're the perfect combination of careful & carefree, so no matter where we go, we have a great time! One of our favourite things to talk about is places we want to visit and trips we intend to take (like our upcoming trip to New Zealand in about 6 weeks!!). So to only choose 5, that's difficult!

Before moving to Timor-Leste, we toyed with the idea of saving up so we could quit our jobs and travel the world for a year. So I've chosen a few places from all around the world that we hope to visit one day.

#1. Patagonia 
A hiking paradise, we'd like to do a 2-week trek through the Torres del Paine National Park in Chile and Los Glaciares National Park in Argentina.


#2. Croatia & other surrounding eastern European countries
The pristine beaches with crystal clear water..... the picture-perfect towns dripping with history..... the laid-back and carefree atmosphere..... the Mediterranean region has always beckoned me, but Croatia and the surrounding countries are particularly luring because they are a little off the beaten track compared to some of the other popular Mediterranean tourist destinations.


 #3. Baffin Island 
If you know me, you might be wondering why I want to go there.... it's cold! But that's the thing I love about Matt - he pulls me out of my comfort zone and gets me to do things (or want to do things) that I probably wouldn't do on my own. Even though Baffin Island is cold, even in the summer, I think it would be a really unique place in Canada to visit, a place that most Canadians never get to see!



#4. Nepal 
Matt has already spent some time in Nepal, but he keeps telling me how much he thinks I would like it there. I've always wanted to climb Mt.Everest, and although I know I'll never make summit, I'd like to at least hike to Base Camp.


#5. Capetown, South Africa
A friend recently posted this video, which piqued my interest and got it on my travel list.

Comments

Popular Posts