Simple Happiness
In attempts to get the writing juices flowing and get my blog up and running again, I've decided to do a "30-day Writing Challenge" - a list of 30 writing prompts to write about in the coming month. I may substitute a few of the topics for my own ideas or things that are happening here, but either way, the ultimate goal is to get back into the habit of writing and blogging!
Today's topic: 10 things that make you really happy.
Since it's difficult to narrow the list down to just 10 things, I'm going to focus on 10 little things that make me really happy, because sometimes the little things don't get the recognition that they deserve.
What makes you really happy?
Today's topic: 10 things that make you really happy.
Since it's difficult to narrow the list down to just 10 things, I'm going to focus on 10 little things that make me really happy, because sometimes the little things don't get the recognition that they deserve.
- Homemade pumpkin pie with coconut cream topping
- Making to-do lists and then crossing things off!
- Being at home during a fantastic rainstorm, so I can curl up on the couch and read, or sip tea, or both
- Sleeping in on Sunday mornings.... or getting up early to enjoy a cup of tea before the world gets noisy
- Shooting stars
- The way my cat greets me in the morning by rubbing up against my legs during every step, making it a slow, but heart-warming, journey to the kitchen
- Traveling with my husband: pursuing adventures, creating memories, and living out our dreams together
- That energized feeling after a morning work-out, especially if I almost talked myself into not working out
- Having a meaningful conversation with someone, where you come away feeling like you understand them, and yourself, and the truths of life just a little better
- Knowing that nothing I do can make God love me any more or any less
What makes you really happy?


Comments