Win My Heart
Today’s topic: 5 ways to win my heart
I tried to convince Matt that he should be writing this post since he is an expert in this area, but I couldn’t get him to do it. So here’s my list:
I tried to convince Matt that he should be writing this post since he is an expert in this area, but I couldn’t get him to do it. So here’s my list:
- Quality time - For me, quality time is a must. I don’t care what we do - it could simply be chatting over a cup of tea or watching funny animal videos on YouTube - but undivided, uninterrupted time spent together is priceless.
- Surprises - I love little, out-of-the-blue surprises! It means you were thinking about me :)
- Cook for me - I don’t mind cooking, and when I have time I often enjoy it (like the homemade, from-scratch tortillas & enchiladas that I made last week!), but to have a break from cooking is truly appreciated!
- Cleaning - After a long day of work, cleaning my house is not exactly my idea of unwinding…… so on the days I’m able to come home to a clean house, I truly feel like hugging my helper!
- Massages - Now this is my idea of unwinding after a long day of work! And Matt always seems to know when my muscles could use a little kneading!
Bonus: My cat. He knows every avenue into my heart, from just looking at me with his cute face, to sneak-attacks and silly antics! Doesn't this just make you laugh:


Comments